Learn how to add SWF, GIF, and HTML5 animations to your Adobe Captivate 9 projects.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Captivate allows you to use some pre-built…e-learning assets to build your courses fast and easy.…Let's go ahead and take a look at those assets.…The first asset that you will see is Themes.…There are several themes available for you…which you can apply to your project.…Just select the theme that you like,…and click Yes.…That will completely change the look and feel…of your project.…These themes are associated with several…master slides as well.…
We'll be looking at it in detail in Chapter five.…Let's see the next set of assets that are available.…Go to Interactions and select Learning Interactions.…Here, you will find some pre-built learning interactions…like accordions, process circles, timeline interaction,…and even some games…like catch the alpha numericals, image zoom,…and also some famous games like jigsaw puzzles,…millionaire, and memory game.…You can pick the interaction that you feel would be useful…for your learners and add it by filling out a simple form…that is available with each interaction.…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.