In this video, learn how to insert a true or false type question slide, create the statement to be assessed, and choose the correct answer along with any scoring properties.
- [Instructor] Well so far the quiz in our project…contains a single question slide,…a multiple choice question, and the result slide.…It's time to add another type of question slide,…one that's very popular, the true/false question.…We want it to go after question one,…and before the results slide,…so let's go over here on the left-hand side…of our Landon Hotel project, LH_0504 if you're catching up.…Click slide 13 now, the results slide,…before we go up to the Slides drop-down,…to insert another question slide.…
We select Question Slide,…and from the Insert Questions dialog,…we'll choose True/False this time.…Just one, and again it should be graded.…There will be points involved.…Click OK, and the new slide is added…with the defaults.…You can see at the top it says True/False.…Now keep in mind that these titles can be changed.…You can click up there, double-click to get inside…and call this whatever you want.…We're just leaving it for the sake of time at the default.…It's down below where we want to edit the question,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.