In this video, learn how to add a sequence style question slide that requires learners to drag and drop items on a list into the correct order.
- [Instructor] The last type of question slide we're going…to add to our Landon hotel project is…also considered highly interactive.…Learners will drag and drop items on a list into…the correct order using what's called a sequence question.…And we're going to add it to our Landon Hotel project…we've been building, LH 0507, if you're catching up.…Let's start by going down to the last slide here…in the film strip,…the Quiz Results thumbnail,…select that.…And now when we go up to the dropdown for slides…on the ribbon up here and select Question Slide…we know it's going to appear…right before the Quiz Results slide.…
And as you can see from our Question Types…sequences on the list,…select it,…we only need one of those questions.…It will be graded.…Click OK.…So there's the default you can see…Arrange in sequence,…there will be only two options by default…but we can add more and we will.…Let's start though by labeling our slide appropriately.…The thumbnail selected in the filmstrip…and properties selected up here…click in the empty field.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.