In this video, learn how to add remediation to a quiz question that allows a learner who answers a question incorrectly to temporarily visit the slide containing the correct answer before returning to the question to try again.
- [Instructor] Adding a quiz to your Captivate project…can be used to test a learner's knowledge…but it can also be used to reinforce their knowledge.…If that's your goal,…you might consider using remediation.…That means when a learner gets a question incorrect,…you allow them to go back to the slide…containing the correct answer,…review that material, and return to the question…to try again.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie,…and we're going to do it…with our Landon hotel project, LH_0508,…if you're catching up.…
We left off here on our sequence question slide…where learners need to put the hotels…in the order from oldest to newest.…If they get this wrong, maybe we should send them back…to the slide containing the answer.…Let's scroll back up here in our film strip…to slide 3.…You can see it's right here in this text.…So it looks like London was first,…then Paris, and San Francisco.…Okay, well let's go back to our question slide…because there are a few steps to take…when using remediation.…
The first thing is, you may have noticed,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.