In this video, learn how to insert a question slide that contains a multiple choice question, type in that question, and add multiple choice answers—including the right answer and several wrong answers—and select scoring options for the question.
- [Narrator] So, we have our quiz preferences set up…and we're ready to start adding questions.…Questions appear on question slides.…So, the next step is to insert a new slide,…but a specific type of slide, a question slide,…and in this movie,…it's going to be a multiple choice question.…We're going to do it with the project we've been building,…London Hotel, 0503 if you're catching up.…We left off on the very last slide, our quiz results,…and that's the thumbnail that should be selected…down here, in the film strip.…That way, when we go up to the slide's dropdown…on the Ribbon to insert a new slide…and select Question Slide,…shift Q is the keyboard shortcut,…you can see Insert Questions appear,…and we have all of the different question types…that can be added, such as multiple choice.…
Notice we could come in here and add a bunch of these…if we wanted to and change the number of each…that we want to add.…So, we could end up with 20 slides if we wanted to,…all in one step.…But to keep things simple,…we're just going to add the first question type,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.