In this video, learn how to find and insert human characters to enhance a project and make adjustments such as choosing a category, a pose, and how much of the character you want showing.
- [Instructor] Well if you've been following along…this chapter, you now know how combining animations…with our timeline can create some cool effects,…that will keep the interest of our learners.…Another thing we can do is use some of the built-in…characters, that's what we're going to do in this movie…with our London Hotel project.…Your homework from the previous movie was to animate…this slide, which I've titled Oxford Suite.…The image itself, you can click that image,…and you can see I've renamed mine Room_Pic,…something more meaningful.…And if we go to timing, you can see I've decided…to go with an emphasis effect, Grow Turn.…
And I've decided it should last for one and half seconds,…and fade in, only taking a second to do that.…Also on the timeline you can see this…doesn't start for a half-second,…and the total length is still three seconds…for the entire slide.…If you want to see what I did,…click the Preview drop-down for this file, LH0303,…from the chapter three folder of your exercise files,…and click Play Slide.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.