Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Uploading self-paced modules, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Pooja] Now let's switch to the author mode…and see how to upload content to create modules and courses.…To switch to the author mode, click on your picture…on the top-right corner and select author.…Modules are the building blocks of a course.…Authors can create a library of self-based modules…that can be included in the courses.…These self-based modules, can be a PDF file,…Powerpoint presentation, Word document,…Adobe Captivate course, Adobe Presenter course,…or any other SCORM, xAPI, or AICC compliant…interactive e-learning content, quiz, or a video.…
Let's take a look at the steps to upload and set up…a self-based module.…On the getting started page, in the author view,…click create modules.…Enter the module name and a short description.…Then, enter the expected duration of the module in minutes.…Then, let the module type remained shared, if you would like…to share this module with other authors…in your prime account.…If not, you can change this to private.…
Then, in the contents section, click here to upload a file.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.