- Once you've had Captivate publish your projects…for a learning management system in the form…of a zip file, you can upload it into your LMS…and test out how it works.…We have two Captivate projects we're gonna upload.…One is the WisdomPets project,…and the other is a survey project.…For our example here, I'm gonna be using a copy…of Moodle 2.8 that I have running on my local computer.…Moodle is an open-source LMS,…which means you can download it for free…from the Moodle website.…It's meant to be run on a server,…but if you wanna try it out on your local computer…so you can explore, you can just go to the Downloads tab.…
From there, you can go ahead and choose one…of the special installer packages for either Mac or Windows.…I'm here in Moodle, set up on my local computer.…I'm logged in as the administrator, and I've already done…some set-up to the LMS itself already.…I've set up a very basic course here…that's called Basic Pet Care.…It doesn't have any content in it yet,…as you can see when I click on the title.…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.