- In this lesson, we'll talk about the idea of quiz scope,…and how quiz scope,…combined with an important setting in your quiz preferences,…can greatly impact how your Captivate project behaves.…So, the quiz scope is the range of slides…where a quiz is "active."…The quiz scope starts with the first slide…that has a scored object.…If you've been following along in this course,…you know that a scored object…can be a regular question slide,…or it could be a slide with a scored interactive object,…like a button, or a click box, or a text entry box.…
The quiz scope ends with the quiz score slide.…You can actually hide that score slide…if you don't want your user to see it,…and in that case,…the quiz scope ends with the last scored object,…and we'll see that in just a minute.…So here in our Wisdom Pets project,…we have a bunch of questions at the end of the presentation…that make up a quiz, there's eight of them.…And these are all in the quiz scope.…However, in this version of the project,…on slide 11, there's a button.…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.