- [Instructor] In this chapter, we will concentrate … on building some custom interactions. … Let's begin with learning how to create a toggle button … to mute and unmute the slide audio. … I have Complex Interactions Start.cptx project open. … You can open it from the Exercise Files folder, … Chapter 04 folder. … On slide one, I have added a shape button … and filled it with an on button image. … I have also added an off state for this button. … To test the functionality, … I have added slide audio to this slide. … Now let's convert this button into a toggle button … to mute and unmute the audio. … If you don't need to change the state of the button … to an off state, you can select the button … and then go to the Properties inspector. … Then, under the Actions tab, … open the On Success dropdown, … scroll down, and select the Toggle action. … Then from the Variable dropdown, select cpCmndMute. … And like other interactions, we will keep … the Continue Playing the Project option checked here. …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.