- It's not unusual to want to modify…the formatting of your quiz questions.…In this lesson, we're gonna look at three different ways…you can streamline that formatting work.…The first place to look is the quiz "master slides."…If you've ever used a master slide in PowerPoint,…the concept is similar.…You have one layout that can be applied…to numerous other slides.…The place you find your master slides in Captivate,…is by going to the "property inspector,"…and looking for the button called "Master Slide View."…If you don't see it, try clicking on the background…of any of your slides.…
Or maybe click off to the side in the grey area,…to the side of your slides.…So I'll click "Master Slide View," and Captivate opens up…a little message for us that we're moving into…the master slide view.…So you can see that the film strip on the left,…with the content of our captivate project,…has been replaced with master slides.…The top most one, is the "master master slide."…It's like the grand daddy of all the master slides.…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.