Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up an account, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's start with creating a new Captivate Prime account. If you already have access to an account, feel free to skip this movie. Open the Adobe Captivate Prime page on your browser. Then, click Log In on the top right corner. On this page, we need to click Create an Account with Adobe ID. If you don't have an Adobe ID, you can click Create One Now to generate a new ID. I already have one, so I click Create an Account with Adobe ID. On this page, you need to enter your Adobe credentials and click Sign In.
Here, you need to fill out the details about you and your organization, and click Submit. Read the Terms and Conditions, check the box, and click Proceed. This will create a new Adobe Captivate Prime account for you. You will see a dialog with some tutorials to get started. If you don't wish to see this dialog each time you log in, you can select Do Not Show at Login and click Close Window.
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.