- [Instructor] When your learners are using screen readers … to access your course, … they can use the tab key … to navigate through the interactive objects. … If you have multiple interactive objects … on your slide, you will need to check the tab order … for these objects and place the interactive objects … in the desired order. … Let's take a look at that workflow. … For that, select slide five first. … Then click the button next to the slide name … and select Tab Order. … This will open the Tab Order dialog for you. … Here, you will see the exact tabbing order … for the buttons on the slide. … You can change the order by selecting the object … and then using the move down or move up arrow … to move these objects in the correct position. … This will help you set the tab order … for your interactive objects. … Click OK to confirm the changes. … Apart from these changes, … if you have slide audio or video in your course, … don't forget to add closed captions … to give the best course experience to your learners. …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.