Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting the interaction-level actions, part of Captivate 9: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- In this video, we will check out…the interaction level actions…for a drag-and-drop interaction.…We are in the Interaction Settings Start project.…You can open it from the Exercise Files folder…and the Chapter 07 folder.…Click Window, Drag-and-Drop,…to bring up the Drag-and-Drop Inspector.…Let's see some of the options available…under the Actions tab in the Drag-and-Drop Inspector.…You can set the On Success and On Failure action…for the drag-and-drop interaction.…This action will be initiated as soon as the learners…submit their responses.…
To allow the learners to re-attempt…the drag-and-drop interaction,…you can increase the number of attempts here,…or you can set the number of attempts to infinite…by checking this box.…If you don't need the failure caption…to appear on the screen,…either you can place it in the scrap area,…or you can un-check this option.…If you want the draggables to go back…to their original position for the next attempt,…select Reset All.…The Auto Submit Correct Answers option…will help you submit the answers…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate 9: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.