In this video, learn how to adjust application default settings to suit the needs of the project, such as quiz, recording, and project settings for moving forward.
- [Instructor] When creating a project here in Captivate,…as you begin to add slides,…fluid boxes, and eventually content,…you may begin to realize there are certain default behaviors…and certain look and feel settings…that are applied automatically to your project.…Those are called preferences.…There are preferences set up for Captivate in general,…so as you move forward creating new projects,…you'll see those default settings,…as well as certain references that are set up…for each individual project.…Now instead of creating your project from start to finish…and realizing you need to make adjustments,…and going from slide to slide changing those settings,…you may want to consider doing it ahead of time.…
That way as you begin to add more slides,…and more content,…those are the settings that will be applied by default.…So in this movie we're going to take a look…at both Captivate and project preferences.…We'll continue doing so with the project…we started in the previous couple of movies.…You can open up LH 0204 if you're catching up.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.