In this video, learn how to save a Captivate project you're working on by updating or using various save options, such as format and location.
- [Instructor] If you have older Captivate projects…maybe you have a Captivate project you've created recently,…but it's not a responsive project, you can convert them.…And that's what we're going to do in this movie…as we explore some of our save options.…So let's browse from the Start screen,…or go to File and Open,…to navigate to the Chapter One folder…of your exercise files and open up Sample_project0105.…When we click Open here,…you're going to see that this is what we call a standard,…or nonresponsive, project.…
We can tell when we go up to the ribbon…and see that the Fluid Box drop down button…isn't even accessible.…So if we wanted to convert this into a responsive project…all we do is go up to File.…Now you'll see Save As is an option,…let's explore that first.…Save As let's us change things like the name.…You can see the File Format down below…only offers us Captivate or Captivate Template Files.…So we're going to leave it as a Captivate file.…And if you wanted to navigate to a new folder…that you can create on the fly, or an existing folder,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.