In this movie, see a quick demonstration of sharing Adobe Captivate Draft storyboards with stakeholders for real-time, collaborative review on the cloud. Learn how to add comments and doodles and respond to the comments from stakeholders.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] When your ready to send…your Storyboard for review,…You can tap on the envelop icon on the top bar.…Or you can go to the welcome screen…and to go to the welcome screen…you can tap on the four rectangle button on the top bar.…I'll just go ahead and do that,…And here you will be able to see your Storyboard.…Here what you can do is…you can tap on the name…of the Storyboard that has been created.…I'll just go ahead and name this as…Color Storyboard.…
And I'll do ahead and tap OK.…Now it has some logical name…now I'll go ahead and long press…on this thumbnail,…and that will give me four options.…The first option is to send…the storyboard for review.…The second option…is to send it to Creative Cloud account,…The third is to copy the Storyboard.…And the fourth one…is to delete the Storyboard.…Let's go and tap on the first item.…That will allow me to add the email addresses…of all the reviewers, who are going…to take a look at the Storyboard.…
And then you can also set…the Expiry Date for this Storyboard.…I'll go ahead and add a reviewer here.…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.