Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Retrieving L1–L3 feedback, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] When the learners complete the course,…they are prompted to provide L1 feedback,…and their managers are prompted to provide L3 feedback…after a period of time.…Let's take a look at the feedback form…that the learner receives.…When the learner completes the course,…they get an email requesting them to provide the feedback.…They also get a notification which they can access…by clicking the notifications icon…and then clicking the link to provide the feedback.…They need to answer these six questions…and then, click Done.…
The L1 feedback will then be successfully submitted.…The feedback can only be accessed by the administrators…on the course's panel.…So let's switch to the Admin page.…I'll click my picture here and select Administrator.…Then, on the left pane, I'll click Courses.…Here, let's search for the course…for which we want to see the feedback.…Now, click on the course card.…
Then on the left pane, click L1 Feedback,…and here, you can see the names of all the learners…who have provided L1 feedback for the course.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.