Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Responsive quizzes, part of Captivate 8: Mobile and Responsive Design.
- When it comes to adding quizzes…in Captivate Responsive Projects, we really have it easy.…Pretty much all the quiz question types in Captivate…work for HTML5 output, also the monumental task of resizing…the screen elements for your different breakpoints…has been done for you.…There are only two exceptions, the first is…the Likert scale question.…A Likert scale is one of those questions where you rate…something based on a scale of one to five or one to ten.…And you can see if I go to the Slides menu,…and then Question Slide, Likert scale…is grayed out as a choice.…
The second exception is not really a quiz question at all,…it's the Drag-and-drop interaction.…I mention it here because many times people do use them…like a quiz question.…Drag-and-drop is actually located under Interactions.…But again, unfortunately these don't work…in responsive projects, at least as of the recording…of this movie.…However everything else is supported out of the box.…You can even create a number of questions and have random…ones presented to your user via question pools…
- Using the HTML5 Tracker
- Choosing mobile-friendly dimensions and controls
- Adding gesture support and geolocation features
- Adding video
- Ensuring mobile compatibility for nonresponsive projects
- Utilizing smart positioning
- Creating responsive quizzes and simulations
- Previewing and publishing a mobile Captivate project
Skill Level Intermediate
Articulate Storyline: Advanced Techniqueswith Daniel Brigham2h 11m Intermediate
Captivate 9: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Mobile Compatibility and Features for Both Types of Projects
2. Ensuring Mobile Compatibility for Nonresponsive Projects
3. Designing Responsive Projects
4. Previewing and Publishing
Where to go from here1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.