Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Responding to notifications, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look at…the manager's role in Captivate Prime.…Click your profile picture, and select manager.…The manager's interface in Captivate Prime…is designed to be very simple and task oriented.…Two major functions for any manager…are to manage the team requests and track their performance.…On the getting started page, click the manage team option.…Here, you will see all the notifications…for you as a manager.…
Switch to the pending tasks to view the tasks…you need to act on.…If you have learners you need to approve,…they will appear here under the approve learner category.…You can either reject the request, or accept it.…The nominate learner section is used to…nominate learners for courses with limited enrollment.…Also, under the provide feedback option,…you will be able to respond to the L3 feedback question…on how the employee's performance has improved…based on the course that they took.…
And, under the certification approval section,…you'll be asked to approve the third party certifications,…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.