In this video, learn how to publish a project to an LMS and review some of the options, and learn about LMS software such as the free web service known as Moodle.
- [Voiceover] If you need to keep track of your courses,…keep track of the learners who are taking your courses…and how they score on the quizzes…you've created here in Captivate.…You might consider reporting to an LMS.…An LMS or Learning Management System could be housed…on your own internal server.…There are online options to choose from as well…and services you can pay for.…So the first step is to prepare your project…for reporting to an LMS before you publish.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…with our Landon Hotel project,…LH0605 if you're catching up.…
The first step is to go up to the Quiz menu…and select Quiz Preferences…and from here, make sure Reporting is selected…so we can Enable reporting for this project.…Notice without checking this box,…we can't choose an LMS and we can't choose a Standard…and many of these other options we simply can't select…until we Enable reporting for this project.…Now we can go down to the LMS drop down and choose.…You can see Other Standard LMSs is likely the default…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.