Learn how to record and edit a responsive simulation in Adobe Captivate to make the learners practice the steps to do a task in a simulated, risk-free environment.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Now let's see how to regard responsive simulations.…And you'll be surprised that the procedure…is the same as the non-responsive simulation.…You can record it and then Captivate automatically…makes it responsive it for you.…Let's take a look at what Captivate does for you…and what editing options you have…post recording the simulation.…So let's go back to the desktop view…and here I'll go back to the slides…and select Software Simulation.…I'll go ahead and click OK.…
And similar to the non-responsive project…I get the red rectangle and the settings.…Let's go ahead and change the settings.…And hit Record.…Now let's go ahead and follow…the steps to record the simulation.…(camera shutter)…(camera shutter)…(camera shutter)…(camera shutter)…(camera shutter)…Now let's stop the recording.…
The simulation slides are now added to our project.…And if you switch to the other break points…like tablet break point or mobile break point…you will notice that automatically…the area where the click had happened…the screen portion is being selected.…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.