Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing the project, part of Building Elearning Games in Captivate.
- To do a simple publish of the two pieces that make up…the H+ sport project that we've been working with,…we just need to do a few steps.…The only real thing to note before publishing…is what happens on the last slide of part one.…So I'm going to go to the last slide,…and you can see that we have a dark doorway,…and on that dark doorway there is button.…And the action for that button is to open URL or file,…and then it says look in one directory above…and find the folder called HSport_part2.…
Then open up multiscreen.html.…Really, what's happening is part one…is going to be calling in part two, and by doing so,…the user experience between parts one to two…is pretty smooth.…Now, having a direct load in like that…may not make sense in some situations.…On an LMS, it may make it difficult to track what's going on…with the scoring of the two different pieces.…It might be better to have part one just close…and then part two open separately.…However, for just running the project…on our local computer or a simple web server, this is fine.…
- Creating timed activities
- Adding an element of chance with a random number generator
- Using random question slides
- Tracking activity and score with advanced actions
- Utilizing Captivate 9's new knowledge check questions