Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Publishing Captivate modules to Prime, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look at the workflow…to directly publish your Adobe Captivate courses…to Captivate Prime.…Open Exercise Files folder, then go to…the chapter four folder and open Personality Type Quiz.…With the Captivate project open, click publish,…and then select publish to Adobe Captivate Prime.…Make sure Setup Retrieve Captivate Prime Account…is selected, and then click publish.…
Enter the e-mail ID associated with…your Captivate Prima account, and click submit.…Select the account where you want to publish your course,…and then enter the module details.…Then, scroll down and check the…completion and success criteria.…This criteria is set based on the settings…that you have made in your Captivate project.…If you don't want to follow these settings,…you can change the settings on this page.…
Once you're ready to publish,…click publish on the top right corner.…This will start uploading your course…to Adobe Captivate Prime.…Once the upload is complete, you will get this page…with a button to visit Captivate Prime.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.