In this video, learn how to publish a non-responsive type project to various locations and various formats, such as HTML5,video, and to an executable file.
- [Instructor] Once you're ready to publish your project…you'll have to consider whether your project…is responsive or non-responsive.…And you'll have to consider the output as well.…So in this movie we'll continue working…with our Landon Hotel project…LH_0602,…a responsive project,…but we'll also open up a non-responsive project…so let's go up to File,…and Open,…and Navigate to the Chapter6 folder of your Exercise Files…there's a Sample_project0602…select that one and click open or double click it…to open it up.…
Now we have two open.…This one is non-responsive.…And I can tell that by looking at the ribbon…where Fluid Box is grayed out.…That means if I'm ready to publish this one,…and I go up to File,…and down to Publish and select it,…you'll notice I can Publish as HTML5 Shockwave Flash,…that is the default,…give it a project title,…choose a location if I don't like the default,…I can compress the files by clicking Zip Files,…and down below the output format can be SWF,…sometimes called Swiff or Shockwave Flash,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.