In this video, learn how to publish a responsive project to be viewed on a mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone by publishing to HTML5 and selecting relevant options.
- [Narrator] When you're ready to publish…a responsive project you've created here in Captivate…like our Landon Hotel project here,…you'll automatically be publishing to the HTML5 format,…or M-Learning mobile learning format…that's ideal for viewing on multiple devices.…Smartphones, tablets, and computers.…So in this movie, we'll publish…our Landon Hotel project, LH_0603.…And there's a couple different ways to do this.…We can click File, and then Publish.…And you'll notice right away it's…the Publish for Devices dialog that opens.…
And we'll be publishing as HTML5.…We can't change that format,…because we're working with a responsive project.…Notice the project title is going to be the same name…that we see in the background.…That's actually going to be a folder that's created,…containing all of the files necessary…for hosting on an LMS, or a website.…And you can see down below, the location by default…is My Adobe Captivate Projects.…That's where the folder will be created…containing all of your files.…If you want to hand them off to somebody,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.