- [Instructor] VR projects in Captivate … have the same previewing options that are available … for responsive projects. … Just like responsive projects, … the VR projects can be previewed and published … only in the HTML format. … You can also use the Live Device Preview option … to generate a QR code, scan it on your device, … and then mount the phone on the VR device … to preview the course live. … For publishing, you can publish the course package … by clicking the Publish button on the toolbar … and then selecting Publish for Virtual Reality Devices. … Select the required options and then click Publish. … Further, you can upload the course … to a learning management system on a web server … and provide access for the course to your learners. … Ultimately you can click Publish on the toolbar … and directly publish your courses to Adobe Connect … or Adobe Captivate Prime LMS. … …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.