In this movie, Pooja will discuss about the different previewing options available for Adobe Captivate responsive courses.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] Now let's take a look at the difference…between the preview and publish options…in responsive and non-responsive courses.…Let's go ahead and click preview and see the options.…You will find that the number of options mentioned here…are less in number, and the only difference here is…when you click preview project in a non-responsive course…it opens in a different Swift dialog.…But here, menu-select preview project…it will open the HTML5 output in a browser.…
The reason you don't see the other options here…is because for a responsive, there is no Swift output…so you cannot preview any Swift output from here.…Also the options from this slide and next five slide…will always open in a browser window…with three different break points shown.…The other options available here are the same…as the non-responsive projects.…Let's go to the publish options now.…Here, the last three options you see,…publish for devices, publish to Adobe Connect,…and Adobe Captivate Prime are the same…as the non-responsive project.…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.