In this video, learn how to preview the contents on a single slide by using the responsive slider on the slide without having to preview in a browser.
- [Instructor] As you're building your projects…here in Captivate, especially a responsive project,…like the one we're creating, you'll often want…to preview what slides are going to look like…on various devices.…That's what we're going to do in this movie…with our Landon Hotel project, LH 0210,…if you're catching up.…Let's go to the first slide here in the filmstrip,…our title slide.…Now, currently, you'll see preview in,…and desktop is likely what's showing up there,…along with the height and width.…From this dropdown, we can choose other devices,…but that's only with a responsive project.…
If we didn't start a new responsive project…in the beginning, we wouldn't even see these options.…Let's click the dropdown, and try iPhone seven plus.…Let's see what it would look like on an iPhone.…We're just going to a shrink things down.…You can see Landon Hotels 101 wraps around…onto the next line, and that's based on…some of those properties we've talked about.…You'll also notice this little slider has moved over.…The previous slider allows you to click and drag…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.