In this video, learn how to preview your entire project from start to finish and note any adjustments that need to be made before moving forward, such as content placement on slides, actions, and quiz results.
- [Instructor] When you add a quiz…to your Captivate project,…you're likely going to want to preview it,…take the quiz yourself,…and make sure that all of the questions and answers…show up correctly the way they should,…make sure that all of the behaviors of the slides…work the way they should, and make any tweaks along the way.…That's what we're going to do…with our Landon Hotel project here,…LH_0509, if you're catching up.…Lets' start by previewing right from the beginning.…We'll click Preview and Project.…This is going to generate our slides, our assets,…open up your default browser in a new tab.…
Here's our background music.…We'll click Continue.…There's narration on the next slide,…so we'll listen through.…That takes us to our next slide about Landon Hotels.…We read up on that.…The CONTINUE button at this point…will take us to the next slide.…At this point, we could go through…each of the different sections for the different cities,…but let's go right to San Francisco to save some time.…Here's the special effects, the text down below,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.