In this video, preview an example of a completed project to understand the direction of the course and the type of content you'll be creating in the upcoming chapters.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to take a look…at a completed project so that we have…a better idea of where we're headed…in the upcoming chapters and movies.…You can see the name of this project…is Sample_project0106.…You'll find that in the Chapter One folder…of your Exercise Files.…Open this up, and we're going to preview it…by going up to the Preview drop-down.…Click there and we'll preview the entire project.…This is what we're going to be building,…including the background music you're going to hear,…narration, and some of the interactions…that appear on various slides,…so let's go ahead and preview the entire project.…
What's happening here is it's generating slides,…and your assets.…It's going to launch your default browser,…and open up a new tab, and here it is,…Landon Hotels 101.…You can hear the background music.…The slider at the top allows you to squeeze it down…to get a feel for what it's going to look like…on other devices.…Let's click Continue, and listen to the narration.…We'll click Proceed, and here we see…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.