- Before a project can be used…in a Learning Management System, or LMS,…you have to set up some reporting options,…and then publish your project.…We're gonna do this with our Wisdom Pet's project.…Once we publish this file, we'll also do it…for a project that contains a survey…that we worked with a little earlier in this course.…Starting with our Wisdom Pet's project here.…This version of the project has a whole bunch…of content slides, and then there's…an eight question quiz at the end.…Each question's worth 10 points.…We're also allowing the user only one chance…to take the quiz, and they have…to get 60 out of 80 points to pass.…
To enable reporting for an LMS,…first you have to go to the Quiz menu…and then Quiz Preferences.…From here, you want to make sure you're on the reporting tab…here underneath this Quiz heading.…The first thing you have to do is check this box…next to Enable reporting for this project.…Even if your project technically doesn't…have a quiz with questions in it,…you still need to do this…if you want your project to communicate with your LMS.…
- Adding graded quiz questions
- Choosing behavior settings
- Negative scoring and partial scoring
- Adding and scoring knowledge checks
- Customizing quiz behavior
- Creating pretests and surveys
- Packaging results for an LMS
- Uploading to Moodle
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate: Advanced Techniqueswith Anastasia McCune4h 33m Intermediate
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Intermediate
1. Adding Questions and Choosing Settings
3. Customizing Quiz Behavior During a Quiz
4. Utilizing Further Quiz Features
5. Reporting Results
Where to go from here1m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.