In this video, learn how to open an existing project already created in Captivate, and manipulate the user interface to suit the project you're working on.
- [Tutor] Once you start working on projects…here in Captivate you can get back to them quickly…from the start screen here.…In fact, once you start creating and saving projects,…the default view for the start screen will be…the Recent list,…and here you'll get access to any of the…projects you've been working on…recently you can see as we scroll down up to nine.…But if you don't see what you're looking for here…you can always click Browse,…and browse to the folder where that project resides.…
In this case we're going to open up…Sample_project0104.…With that selected from your exercise files,…click Open to open it up.…And once the project opens up,…we can go through the film strip…looking at the various slides.…You'll notice the UI is set to work with this type…of a project which is responsive,…that means we see the Fluid Box available here…from the drop-down,…and that's because it is responsive.…Now when you want to save this,…just go up to the File menu…and you'll see Save, Command + S here on the Mac,…Control + S on your Windows PC,…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.