- [Instructor] Thanks for watching this course … and creating custom advanced interactions with me. … Hopefully you are now better skilled … with using the advanced functionalities in Adobe Captivate. … To further hone your Captivate skills, … I would recommend that you check out … the other Captive courses … available on the website. … If you wish to reach out to me … to get some questions answered, … or provide some feedback, … you can connect with me on Twitter @poojajaisingh. … Or you can send me a connection request at LinkedIn. … I wish you the very best … in creating your e-learning courses … with Adobe Captivate. … Happy captivating. … …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.