Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effects.
- [Pooja] Thanks for watching this course…and animating the e-learning content with me.…Hopefully you are now better skilled…with using the transitions and effects in Captivate.…To further hone your Captivate skills…I would recommend you check out the other Captivate courses…available on the website.…If you wish to reach out to me,…to ask any questions or provide some feedback…you can connect with me on Twitter, @poojajaisingh,…or you can send me a connection request at LinkedIn.…
And don't forget to check out my latest blog posts,…webinars and tutorials on my website, poojajaisingh.com.…I wish you the very best in creating…your e-learning courses with Adobe Captivate.…Happy captivating!…
- Adding external animations
- Using slide and object transitions
- Applying timeline-based effects
- Applying trigger-based effects
- Applying effects to a group of objects
- Creating and saving custom effects
- Using while loops and delay actions
- Creating an animated background and title page
- Creating a moving car animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Add External Animations
2. Use Transitions
3. Apply Effects
4. Types of effects
Apply motion path effects3m 19s
5. Advanced Uses of Effects
6. Example Animations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.