Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now that you are comfortable using…Adobe Captivate Prime, explore it to see if it meets…your organization needs.…You can refer the help documentation for Captivate Prime…to get the answers to frequently asked questions…and even explore the different workflows in detail.…You can further filter these workflows…based on the user roles.…You can also go to the Captivate Prime product page…to learn more about this product.…
If you wish to reach out to me…to get some questions answered or provide some feedback,…you can connect with me on Twitter @poojajaisingh.…Or, send me a connection request at LinkedIn.…And don't forget to check out my latest blog post,…webinars, and tutorials on my website, poojajaisingh.com.…Thank you, and happy learning!…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.