Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Captivate 2017 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Congratulations, you've reached the end…of this course on Captivate 2017.…You should now be feeling confident enough…with Captivate to start authoring and publishing…your own eLearning content.…Your first step now will be to gather the information…and content you'll need to start…your first eLearning project.…If you've been using PowerPoint up until now,…remember to bring your slides into Captivate…for a nice head start.…If you'd like to learn more about…learning management systems in SCORM or Tin Can API,…LinkedIn Learning has you covered there.…
For example, the course Learning Management Systems…(LMS) Quick Start with Aaron Quigley,…is a great place to start if you're new to LMSs.…And there are numerous courses on Moodle,…a popular and free open source learning management system.…Want to know more about SCORM and Tin Can API?…Check out my course Learning SCORM and Tin Can API…here at LinkedIn Learning.…This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching,…and I do hope to see you again soon.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.