Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Measuring course effectiveness, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- Now let's go back to the courses page…and talk more about the course effectiveness score…that is generated for the courses in Captivate Prime.…I'll click Back to Courses…and here you can see the course effectiveness score…mentioned on these course tiles.…This score is a combination of the results…from the learner feedback of the course,…learner's quiz results, and manager's feedback…on performance improvement of the learner over time.…
The score helps the learners pick the most effective courses…for their learning needs, and helps the author identify…the courses that are not working well…and modify the course content…using the easy versioning option…available in Captivate Prime.…Now let's see how this course effectiveness score…is calculated.…To know that, you can click this button…and it will show you the details related to it.…The highest weightage is given to L3 feedback…which is provided by the manager.…
After that comes the L1 feedback which is from the learner.…And then, L2 feedback, which is the score from the quizzes…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.