Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Learner experience, part of Adobe Captivate Prime 2016 Essential Training.
- Now let's switch to the learner dashboard,…and see how the learner experiences Adobe Captivate Prime.…Switch to the learner view,…by clicking your profile picture,…and selecting learner.…This page is divided into three sections:…home, learning and catalog.…In the home section, learner gets a snapshot…of their progress with the help of the leaderboard score…badges, and skills map.…When you hover over your picture,…you get to see the points you have earned.…
Then, to access the leaderboard,…click anywhere on the circle.…This will bring up the leaderboard for you.…Leaderboard enables the learners to understand…how they are fairing against a team member,…and know their ranking position relative to the other…team members.…In the leaderboard, your picture will appear in a big circle…with the number of points you have attained.…You can also hover over the score,…attained by all the learners to see the breakup…of the points achieved based on different task roles.…
You can also add your friends on the timeline,…by clicking the add colleagues button.…
- Customizing your Captivate Prime profile
- Configuring email templates
- Adding learners and assigning roles
- Creating user groups
- Adding badges and skills
- Creating new courses
- Building a learning program
- Creating certifications
- Generating a learning plan for an individual
- Working with the dashboard
- Measuring course effectiveness with feedback and quizzes
- Using Captivate Prime reports
Skill Level Beginner
Office Mix: Creating Flipped Classroom Lessonswith Oliver Schinkten58m 3s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Create a Captivate Prime Account
2. Add Users
3. Badges, Skills, Gamification, and Feedback
4. Create Modules and Courses
5. Create learning programs, certifications, catalogs, and learning plans
6. Learner Dashboard
7. Learning Effectiveness
9. Manager workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.