In this video, learn how to stay organized by labeling slides with relevant names as well as naming objects on slides for future ease of use, especially when using the timeline.
- [Instructor] As you create new slides,…add fluid boxes and content like text…as we did in the previous movie,…you're going to notice something happening in the background…and that is,…everything gets a label.…The default labels may not mean anything to you though…when you look at them,…for example, later on when working with objects…on the timeline.…So it's a good habit right from the beginning…to start labeling things…the way that they're going to make sense to you.…For example, we left off here in slide three…in our project we're building.…You can open up LH 0207 if you're catching up.…
And if we go up where it says,…"Double click to add title."…Just click once.…You'll notice there is a label here…with properties selected.…If you don't see properties,…click the properties button.…And Placeholder 17,…you may see a different number,…it all depends on what you've been doing.…But it is a placeholder,…it doesn't really mean anything.…Now it says 'Double click to add title'.…Let's do that.…That gets us inside…and you can see everything's highlighted.…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.