In this movie, Pooja gives an introduction to Adobe Captivate, which can help you create virtually any kind of aesthetically attractive and instructionally sound eLearning and mLearning courses.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] With Adobe Captivate 9,…you can create virtually any kind…of aesthetically attractive,…and instructionally sound Elearning Courses.…Captivate provides you,…an interupted word flow…from Storyboarding to responsive Elearning,…and gives you an ability to create virtually…any kind of Elearning Course…using a single tool.…You can easily add Interactive Elements…to your courses, to transform static content,…with just a few clicks.…
With Captivate you need to alter just once…and content rearranges itself,…for the Tablets and Mobile views.…You can start from a blank converse…record iOS device screen,…or even import a Storyboard…using Adobe Captivate Draft…and deliver multi screen,…and location specific learning experience…without any programming.…You can enable live light animations…and realistic interactions,…with multi state objects…and responsive motion effects,…and use the all new library…of more than 25,000 free Elearning assets,…or select from a range of customizable,…interactions and games to keep your content lively,…
- What's new in Captivate 9
- Creating a storyboard in Captivate Draft
- Adding text, audio and video, shapes, and animations
- Inserting interactive elements such as buttons and rollovers
- Creating a new Captivate project
- Creating timeline animations
- Applying effects
- Creating a drag-and-drop interaction
- Creating a simulation
- Adding assessments
- Adding closed captions for narration
- Enabling accessibility
- Enabling LMS reporting
- Enabling accessibility
- Creating responsive projects
- Publishing a Captivate project
Skill Level Beginner
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
Creating Multimedia Learningwith Renaldo Lawrence56m 59s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Adobe Captivate Draft
3. Noninteractive Objects
4. Interactive Objects
Adding states to objects5m 51s
5. New Captivate Project
6. Simulations and Video Demonstrations
8. Before You Publish
9. Preview and Publish
10. Responsive Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.