Join Anastasia McCune for an in-depth discussion in this video Introducing knowledge check slides, part of Building Elearning Games in Captivate.
- On slide 19 in our H Plus Sport project,…the user comes up against a series…of stone statues.…The text caption on the screen…says that they are the final guardians…before you reach the store of Eyia seeds.…To pass, you must answer a series of questions…that get progressively harder.…If you don't pass the questions,…you have to start over.…So there's seven questions here…that are worth 10 points each.…The questions are arranged…so that the easiest questions appear first.…So that's easy one, easy two, easy three.…You can see the labels here in the film strip.…
Then we have medium one, medium two,…medium three, and then finally we end…with one single difficult question.…So an easy way to make sure that a user…gets these questions correct would be to allow…them infinite attempts when they take each question,…or allow them infinite attempts in terms…of taking the entire quiz.…So let's set up one of those scenarios.…We'll set up the infinite number…of attempts on the quiz.…So we'll go to the quiz menu…and quiz Preferences.…
- Creating timed activities
- Adding an element of chance with a random number generator
- Using random question slides
- Tracking activity and score with advanced actions
- Utilizing Captivate 9's new knowledge check questions