- [Instructor] You can word this video … into an interactive video, we will … need one or more additional slides. … These additional slides can be knowledge-check questions, … custom interactions, drag-and-drop interaction, … or any other content slide. … In this project, I've already … added a knowledge-check question which is on slide three, … and a custom click-to-play audio interaction, … which is on slide four. … We will convert both these slides as overlays for the video. … Now, go back to slide two, and here we … need to drag the playhead to the position, … when you wish to add the first overlay. … For your convenience, the correct timing … for the addition of bookmarks and overlays … is placed at the left side of the slide in the scrap area. … If you need, make the timeline a bit taller, … and then, move the playhead to the 49 second mark. … Then, click the insert overlay icon on the timeline. … In the overlay dialogue, select overlay one, … and click insert. … The overlay slide will now be added at this position. …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.