Bookmarks allow easy travel through the interactive elements of a video. In this video you will be able to use the bookmark feature in developing interactive videos.
- [Instructor] If you wish to enable remediation, … and branching for your interactive video slides, … you can add bookmarks … and use the Jump to Bookmark action … to navigate to those bookmarks. … Let's start with adding a bookmark to this slide. … For that, first let's navigate to .09 location … on the timeline. … Here, to add a bookmark, … click the Insert Bookmark icon. … Give it a name, let's name it as Test for now … and click the check mark. … This will add the bookmark at this position. … You can easily move this bookmark … to any other location … by dragging the bookmark … and to delete the bookmark, … just hover over the bookmark … and click the delete icon. … Let's add a bookmark again at .09 position … and this time let's name it as Benefits … and click the check mark. … Then go to the Overlay Knowledge Check slide, … go to the Properties Inspector … and switch to the Quiz Inspector. … Here uncheck Infinite Attempts … and make sure Number of Attempts is set to one. … And then go to the Last Attempts dropdown, …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.