Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effects.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, I recommend that you download the files prior to starting the course and save and unzip them on your desktop. In the Exercise Files folder, you'll find a set of corresponding folders to different chapters in this course. Some of these folders have Captivate projects and other assets that we will be using to create the animations. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, that's okay too.
You can still follow along using your own files or simply sit back, relax, and watch as I take you through each individual exercise.
- Adding external animations
- Using slide and object transitions
- Applying timeline-based effects
- Applying trigger-based effects
- Applying effects to a group of objects
- Creating and saving custom effects
- Using while loops and delay actions
- Creating an animated background and title page
- Creating a moving car animation