- [Instructor] Now let's talk about the … guided and exploratory options … available for VR projects in Captivate. … You will find these options in the slide properties … and by default, exploratory option is selected. … And in exploratory VR slide, learners experience the … content that know guidance about … which hotspot should be clicked. … Their free to choose which hotspots they click, … and in what order they click them … while exploring the 360 space. … Let's preview the project to better … understand the exploratory option. … For that, go to the toolbar, … click Preview, and select Project. … Click the play icon in the browser window, … and in this slide, click the hotspots in any order you like. … - [Woman] Wash all fresh fruit … and vegetables with cold water. … - [Instructor] Just save the exit hotspot for the end. … As that will take you to the next slide. … - [Woman] Turn pot handles away … from the front of the stove. … - [Instructor] After previewing the project, … close the browser and go back to the Captivate project. …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.