In this video, learn how to properly prepare a project before publishing it, including deleting unused assets from the library, and making adjustments to the publish settings for your type of project and proposed publish output.
- [Instructor] At the end of a project,…you've likely previewed it many many times,…ironed out bugs, previewed again.…And once you're certain that it's ready…to be shared with world, you're ready to publish.…So in this chapter, we're going to look at…some different publishing options beginning with…getting ready to publish in this movie.…We'll do it with our Landon Hotel project…we've been building LH_0601 if you're catching up.…First thing we're going to do is check out the library.…Go up here to the ribbon in the top right corner…and click Library because you'll see a number of items…that are being stored with your project.…
You can see audio files, images,…you might see that video down below as well.…What might happen over time is you add things…like images, audio, et cetera,…and then decide you wannna change it up later…and remove them.…Well they stay in the library.…So what you might want to do is just clean this up first.…There's a button near the end at the top here,…Select Unused Items.…It's going to highlight anything that's not actually…
- What is Captivate 2017?
- Touring the Captivate 2017 interface
- Building a project
- Using assets and interactions
- Adding animation
- Adding and programming buttons
- Adding audio and video
- Using voiceovers
- Elearning assessment basics
- Setting up a quiz
- Publishing your project
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.