- [Narrator] When you build click to reveal, replace, … or play audio interactions, and want the learners … to click each button before moving on to the next slide, … you can implement forced navigation for that slide. … Let's take a look at the steps. … For that, let's close the preview dialogue … and then go to slide 2. … This is the click-to-play audio interaction slide … that we built in the last chapter. … Now, let's implement forced navigation for this slide. … On this slide, I have already added a continue button, … and it is currently visible as soon as the slide loads. … Select the continue button and then go … to the properties inspector. … Here, click the eye icon to hide the button from the output, … so that when the screen loads, … continue button is not visible. … We will turn on the visibility of this button … when all the buttons on the screen are clicked. … Now we need to create six variables … for each of these buttons. … We will change the value of the variable … when these buttons are clicked. …
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.