Take your Captivate skills to the next level with this set of advanced techniques. Learn how to add interactive videos, create VR projects using 360-degree assets, enable accessibility, and more.
- [Pooja] In this era of global organizations, the need for e-learning and online training has increased exponentially. Online, you are able to reach a larger audience and provide training precisely when it's needed. Captivate has been an industry leading authoring tool for nearly two decades now, and it enables authors to create all kinds of e-learning courses, which include application simulations, scenario based courses, compliance courses, mobile learning and virtual reality courses. To make the most of this powerful software, I'll show you how to easily convert your videos to interactive videos, create virtual reality courses using 360 degree assets, build different kinds of custom interactions and learn how to make training accessible so that it benefits all learners. I'm Dr. Pooja Jaisingh, senior Adobe learning evangelist and author of Mastering Adobe Captivate book. If you're ready to take your Captivate skills to the next level, then come join me in my Advanced Captivate Techniques course on LinkedIn Learning.
- Adding interactive videos
- Creating a virtual reality (VR) project
- Adding 360-degree slides to normal projects
- Adding hotspots and questions
- Building simple and complex interactions
- Adding accessibility text
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts
- Adding audio and video closed captions
Skill Level Advanced
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate 2017: Animations and Effectswith Pooja Jaisingh1h 18m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate Essential Trainingwith David Rivers3h 30m Beginner
1. Interactive Videos
2. Virtual Reality Projects and 360-Degree Slides
3. Custom Interactions: Simple
4. Custom Interactions: Complex
5. Enable Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.