Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Example ten: Answer in correct sequence, part of Captivate 9: Drag-and-Drop Interactions.
- In this exercise we will be creating…an interaction where the learners have…to place the steps in the correct order,…along with placing them in the correct position.…We are in the Breakfast Start project,…you can open it from the Exercise Files folder…and the Chapter 08 folder.…On the toolbar, click Interactions, Drag and Drop.…Move the Submit button towards the left.…Select the breakfast preparation steps and click Next.…Select the Drop place holders and click Next.…
Match the steps with their placeholders,…place it at correct position.…And click Finish.…In the Drag and Drop Inspector,…under Options step, click Set Correct Answers.…In the Correct Answers dialog change the Type to Sequence.…Make sure the steps are listed in the correct sequence.…If not, select the step and click…the move up, move down button…to place it at correct position.…
Click Ok.…Let's preview it now.…Click Preview, Project.…Drag and Drop.…And click the Submit button.…Notice that even if you match the steps correctly,…if the order is not right,…
- Creating your first drag-and-drop interaction
- Building a drag-and-drop question
- Categorizing draggables and drop targets
- Setting acceptance and rejection behaviors
- Assigning actions
- Providing feedback via captions and audio
- Setting interaction-level actions
- Defining the correct answers
- Advanced drag-and-drop interactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate 9: Software Simulationswith Anastasia McCune2h 47m Appropriate for all
Instructional Design: Storyboardingwith Daniel Brigham1h 14m Appropriate for all
1. Creating a Drag-and-Drop Interaction
2. Creating Questions and Practice Activities
3. Applying Effects
4. Categorizing Objects
5. Acceptance and Rejection Settings
6. Providing Feedback
7. Interaction-Level Settings
8. Defining the Correct Answer Set(s)
9. Taking the Interaction to the Next Level
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.